We now have an online pharmacy you can use to order your pet’s medications, supplements, parasite prevention, or food. Most items ship for free within 3-5 days after ordering. You can even set an option to have products auto-shipped at the same time every month so you don’t have to remember to reorder products. Please see the following FAQs, visit our pharmacy website, or give us a call for more information about the pharmacy.
How do I use the pharmacy?
- Click the following link to be taken to the Evansville Veterinary Service pharmacy page: https://evansvillevets.vetsfirstchoice.com/. From there you will need to set up an account by clicking the “Sign in” button in the upper right corner. Fill out the registration information and start your order!
What products can I order from the pharmacy?
- All of the medications that your pet could be prescribed from our in-clinic pharmacy are available for purchase in our online pharmacy. This includes medications to treat pain, arthritis, allergies, heart conditions, liver dysfunction, seizures, and much more. Additionally, the online pharmacy has a wide variety of monthly flea and tick prevention, heartworm prevention, supplements such as joint, gland, coat, and calming supplements, prescription food, medical supplies, and shampoos.
How do the products I order ship to me?
- Most items ship within 3-5 days after they are ordered. Expedited shipping is available for a fee. Shipping is free on almost all items excepting food orders. For more detailed information, please click the following link.
Can I return orders?
- Returns must be handled through the Covetrus company and are not permitted on prescription items. Please click the following link for further details.
Can I order any product in the pharmacy?
- Only current clients of Evansville Veterinary Service can order products through the online pharmacy. Prescription items require a current veterinary-client-patient relationship. This requires that an exam was performed on your pet within the past 12 months and that your pet requires the medication or food in question to treat a veterinary diagnosed condition. If your pet does not meet this criteria, your order will not be approved.
Can I get refills for medications that I originally was given in the clinic?
- Yes you can! If your pet is on a medication long-term and you would like to order the medication via the pharmacy instead of coming in to the clinic to pick the medication up, please create an account following the procedure described above.
Will my pet’s current doctor know that I have ordered products through the online pharmacy?
- Every product you order will be reviewed and approved by your pet’s current doctor. Rest assured that the medication you have ordered will be included in your pet’s medical record, will be reviewed for dosage, potential drug reactions, and appropriateness for treatment of your pet’s condition, and will personally be approved by your pet’s current doctor, the same as it would be if you were picking up medications from our clinic.